Did you just graduate and would you like to develop your expertise as a rising Manufacturing Engineer in a high-tech OEM environment? CoreDux offers you a challenging career, professional education, a training program with personal development and challenging projects to work on! Interested? Keep on reading!
CoreDux is an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of metal and plastic hose systems that are assembled to machines of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. These systems carry gas or liquid and are also known as the 'arteries' of the machine. A true specialism in which production and assembly are carried out under cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees we work together with shared values such as Openness, Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
As a Manufacturing Engineer Trainee you will learn how to translate the customer’s wishes from the technical product documentation (TPD) into CoreDux’ own documentation in order to make the new product manufacturable for the production department. Furthermore, the Manufacturing Engineer looks out for continuous improvements in production by adapting master data and work instructions in SAP in order to sustain the know-how of CoreDux.
In this traineeship you will learn how to:
- Set up master data in SAP;
- Create first article inspection documentation;
- 3D print for tooling, test samples for Production- and Design Engineering;
- Start and support Continuous Improvement Projects;
- Run an 8D methodology in order to support quality;
- Give second level support for production;
- Support the initial quotation process for the Business Department;
- Select or create product-specific packaging for internal and external transport.
The traineeship program at CoreDux is open to graduates who:
- Have recently completed a Bachelor/Master degree (or comparable) in Engineering, such as: Mechanical-, Aerospace-, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Robotics.
- Want to explore and learn about a high-tech machinery environment
- Are eligible to work in the Netherlands
You can kick-start your career in a unique high-tech engineering and production environment. You will get the chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of (technical) experts and you will get a dedicated mentor to help you achieve your personal learning- and development goals. Besides your job at CoreDux, you will also take part in our educational programs and receive benefits, such as:
- A job with a dedicated training and education program (technical as well as non-technical), such as: Communication training, Presentation techniques training, Lean Six Sigma certification, A dedicated mentor with attention to your personal growth;
- A competitive package of employment benefits: besides training and development you will receive a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a travel allowance.
Yessica Wiersma +31 6 19 60 54 70
Are you interested in this traineeship and do you match the profile? Or are you not sure yet what you would like to do after your studies? We have multiple traineeships at CoreDux in store for you and we invite you for our open day to introduce you to the different traineeships and learn about the possibilities at CoreDux!
In order to apply or to get more information please contact Yessica Wiersma via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp: +31 6 19605470