Would you like to work in a growing and fast-moving high-tech organization with high quality products as a Design Engineer where you will be able to utilize your expertise in the best possible manner? Contact us!
CoreDux is an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of metal and plastic hose systems that are assembled to machines of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. These systems carry gas or liquid and are also known as the 'arteries' of the machine. A true specialism in which production and assembly are carried out under cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees we work together with shared values such as Openness, Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is part of the Design Engineering Team of CoreDux. Their purpose is to develop the perfect artery system for the client’s technical equipment based on their requirements and ideas. This can be done by creating new gas & fluid layout’s for the client or by adapting existing solutions to the state of the art standard. All by taking the ‘3S-principles’ in to consideration: Share, Solve, and Supply.
The goal of the Mechanical Design Engineer is to translate the client’s expectations into Technical Product Documentation (TPD) which will aid the departments of Manufacturing Engineering and Production to fulfil the customer’s expectation. In other words, the responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer are the following:
- Designing the technical solution (fit, form, function and cost);
- Checking for manufacturability;
- Communicating with different departments and external contacts to align the clients requirements and participating in opportunities and New Product Introductions (NPI’s);
- Writing test instructions and supervising the tests;
- Performing design-FMEA(Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and support in setting up a product and process FMEA;
- Documentation of the development results according to agreed specifications;
- Aligning and supporting with the departments Process Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to develop new technologies;
- Supporting Process Engineering to implement new processes and continuous improvement in production by assisting them with technological knowledge;
- Designing and aligning packaging for the product;
- Participating in technology scouting, innovation projects and optimization of tools & methods.
- A completed Bachelor/Master in the direction of (Mechanical) Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position (mechanical or manufacturing);
- Good command of the English language;
- Able to perform structural calculation (static loads) or even fulfil FEM (Finite Element Method) calculations for complex designs;
- Experience with FMEA risk assessments;
- Knowledge and experience with either Solid Works or Siemens NX;
- Preferably able to work with the 8D principles.
As a person you are able to communicate on a high level in a multidisciplinary environment. You are eager to learn, open and adaptive.
**Furthermore, a reasonable home-work traffic to/from Tilburg and an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa is required to be considered as a viable candidate.
You will be working in a unique high end machinery environment with room for your added value.
CoreDux has an open culture, an informal team and actual possibilities to bring yourself to the next phase of your professional career. Furthermore, the following is attached to this position:
- A fulltime position with a salary according to your experience;
- 25 holidays + 13 adv-days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Possibilities for training;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance.
Are you excited about this position and do you match the profile? Please send your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org