Did you just graduate and would you like to develop your expertise as a rising Industrial Engineer in a high-tech OEM environment? CoreDux offers you a challenging career, professional education, a training program with personal development and challenging projects to work on! Interested? Keep on reading!
CoreDux is an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) and system integrator of metal and plastic hose systems that are assembled to machines of leading customers in the High Tech and Health Tech industry such as: ASML, Thermo Fisher, Siemens, Philips, GE and Air Liquide. These systems carry gas or liquid and are also known as the 'arteries' of the machine. A true specialism in which production and assembly are carried out under cleanroom conditions. With this unique and crucial high-tech concept, CoreDux has taken a rock-solid position in the market as a leading supplier: they are growing fast and are already realizing the facilities for the future. With approximately 200 enthusiastic employees we work together with shared values such as Openness, Collaboration, Flexibility, Quality Awareness, Passion and Responsibility.
As an Industrial Engineer Trainee you will learn how to take care of the development and improvement of new and existing business processes within the high-tech engineering and production environment of CoreDux in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
In this traineeship you will learn how to:
- Fulfill your proactive role in business improvement initiatives. Not only are you involved in optimizing day to day processes but you are also essential in creating and maintaining the mindset of a continuous improvement culture;
- Analyse and optimize the efficiency of current business processes, such as production, planning, line management and capacity analysis, while maintaining an overall process overview;
- Initiate , facilitate and/or lead continuous improvement actions and programs, based on Lean Six Sigma methodology;
- Manage cost and time constraints within improvement projects.
- Coach colleagues on Lean Six Sigma methodology and corresponding DMAIC tools.
The traineeship program at CoreDux is open to graduates who:
- Have recently completed a Bachelor/Master degree (or comparable) in Engineering, such as: Mechanical-, Aerospace-, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Robotics.
- Want to explore and learn about a high-tech machinery environment
- Are eligible to work in the Netherlands
You can kick-start your career in a unique high-tech engineering and production environment. You will get the chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of (technical) experts and you will get a dedicated mentor to help you achieve your personal learning- and development goals. Besides your job at CoreDux, you will also take part in our educational programs and receive benefits, such as:
- A job with a dedicated training and education program (technical as well as non-technical), such as: Communication training, Presentation techniques training, Lean Six Sigma certification, A dedicated mentor with attention to your personal growth;
- A competitive package of employment benefits: besides training and development you will receive a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a travel allowance.
Yessica Wiersma +31 6 19 60 54 70
Are you interested in this traineeship and do you match the profile? Or are you not sure yet what you would like to do after your studies? We have multiple traineeships at CoreDux in store for you and we invite you for our open day to introduce you to the different traineeships and learn about the possibilities at CoreDux!
In order to apply or to get more information please contact Yessica Wiersma via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp: +31 6 19605470